2023ACM/IEEE TinyML Design Contest at ICCAD is a challenging, multi-month, research and development competition, focusing on real-world problems that require the implementation of machine learning algorithms on low-end microprocessors/microcontrollers. It is open to multi-person teams world-wide. The top three teams will be invited to 2023 International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) to present their solutions, and to recieve their awards.
- Dawei Li (South-Central Minzu University, CN)
- Zhenge Jia (University of Notre Dame, IN, US)
- Xiaowei Xu (Guangdong Provincial People's Hospital, CN)
- Lichuan Ping (Singular Medical, CN)
- Yiyu Shi (University of Notre Dame, IN, US)